What is Integrated Care?
PureView follows an integrated healthcare model. Simply put, this means PureView coordinates and provides comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health services to patients in a patient-centered manner. Basically, in an integrated healthcare system, healthcare providers from different disciplines work together as a team to provide coordinated care.
The goal of integrated healthcare is to improve the quality of care and outcomes, reduce costs, and enhance your experience as a patient. Physical, mental, and social factors all contribute to your health, and that addressing these factors together is critical to achieving the best health outcomes.
PureView offers integrated healthcare medical, dental, and behavioral health services under one roof.
Integrated care saves you time in several ways:
- Reduced wait times: You can receive all the care you need in one place. This means you and your family don’t need to travel to different facilities or make multiple appointments with different providers. With all your healthcare needs met in one place, wait times can be reduced, and you can receive the care you need more quickly.
- Streamlined care: In an integrated healthcare system, care is coordinated between different providers, so you don’t need to repeat your medical history or undergo the same tests and procedures multiple times! This can save time and reduce your burden, because you don’t need to navigate the healthcare system on your own.
- Telehealth services: PureView offers telehealth services, which allows you to receive care from the comfort of your own home. This can save you time and reduce the need to take time off work or arrange transportation to one of our clinics.
- Efficient communication: PureView providers from different disciplines work together as a team to provide coordinated care. This means that communication between providers is streamlined, and you don’t need to spend time relaying information between different providers.
The bottom line: By providing comprehensive care in one place, reducing wait times, streamlining care, offering telehealth services, and facilitating efficient communication, integrated care can help you save time and receive the care you and your family needs more quickly and efficiently.
Integrated care can save you money in several ways:
- Reduced healthcare costs: Our system is designed to provide coordinated care, which can reduce the likelihood of medical errors, unnecessary tests, and duplicate services. This can lead to lower healthcare costs for you, as you’re only receiving the care you need, and there is less waste in the system.
- Preventive care: Integrated healthcare systems prioritize preventive care, such as regular check-ups and screenings, to help you stay healthy and detect potential health issues early. Preventive care is often less expensive than treating conditions once they have progressed, which can help you save money in the long run.
- Avoiding hospitalizations: PureView’s integrated care helps avoid hospitalizations by providing timely and appropriate care. By identifying and treating health issues early, integrated care can prevent conditions from becoming serious and requiring hospitalization. This can help you save money on hospital bills and related expenses.
- Telehealth services: PureView offers telehealth services, which can help you save money on transportation costs and reduce the need to take time off work.
- Reduced administrative costs: In an integrated healthcare system, you don’t need to navigate the healthcare system on your own or coordinate care between different providers. This can reduce administrative costs for you and help save money on healthcare-related expenses.
The bottom line: By reducing healthcare costs, prioritizing preventive care, avoiding hospitalizations, offering telehealth services, and reducing administrative costs, integrated care can help you save money and receive the care you need in a more affordable and cost-effective manner.
Please feel free to give us at call at 406-457-0000 if you have any questions about integrated care or would like to become a patient!